DAY 1: FRIDAY HANOI – HAGIANG (L,D)
Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi for our journey to Ha Giang. Visit the museum of Ethnology in ThaiNguyen, then head up north, visit White Dzao village on the way. Arrive in Ha Giang about 5.00 p.m. Dinner and overnight in Ha Giang.
DAY 2: SATURDAY HAGIANG – QUANBA - DONGVAN (B,L,D)
Depart from Ha Giang to Quan Ba for enjoying the wonderful sightseeing of this vast limestone mountain range and perpendicular walls of rock, which brings one a feeling of adventure whilst being lost in a magic land, passing the Heaven Gate, Quyettien market and visit Lungtam weaving village for local life contact. We keep hitting the zigzag roads to Dong Van, visiting these remote areas, we will witness how hard the local people struggle with their environment for their survival and development. In the town we stay, we will get the chance to visit the ancient streets with old houses of the H’mong made of clay bricks and tile roofs, which was built in centuries ago. Dinner and sleep in town
DAY 3: SUNDAY DONG VAN – MEO VAC – ME VILLAGE (B,L,D)
After breakfast, we visit Dong Van Sunday market, ancient houses, and depart for Lo Lo minority village. We then continue our way to marvel at the best Sunday market of Meovac where thousand of flower Lolo in the colorful attires busily buy and selles their own produces, our day ends with arriving at Me Village. Diner and attend the traditional dance of H’mong, songs exchange of Nung and Tay , Dzao people.
DAY 4: MONDAY SCENIC TRIBAL VILLAGE(B,L)
After breakfast, we will back to Ha Giang. Lunch in Ha Giang and continue back to Ha noi. The end of services.
- Accommodation in twin/double share rooms ( guest house) or local homestay
- All transportation and transfers
- Meals as stated in the program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Tours with English speaking guide
- Return transportation Hanoi – Ha Giang - Hanoi
- Entrance fees and permitted during guided time
- Reasonable mineral water and fruit during the trip
- International airfare& airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Visa and visa arrangement
- Surcharges for compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and
- Peak season surcharges (which will be advised at time of booking) ,
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
This tour is private for each group of passangers. This is a sample itinerary so the cost really depends on number of people in your group, hotel class and time of travel. Please contact us for your best rates.
If you have any special requests or want to have customised tours, please contact us to customize this itinerary and price to meet your needs and budget.